The How It Works Clubhouse Rules
These rules have been established to maintain a safe environment for all who use this facility.
- Regular hours of the clubhouse are 6:00 am to 11:00 pm with the exception of special events. Premises must be vacated on a
nightly basis, overnight sleeping is not permitted at any time.
- Please note that the 12 Step meetings are open to all. As Tradition 3 states “the only requirement is a desire to stop drinking”.
Clubhouse membership is not required.
- Use or possession of alcohol or drugs on the premises is strictly forbidden
- The building, entrances and walkways are to remain smoke free. Smoking is permitted in the parking lot only and butts are to
be disposed of in the receptacle provided
- Conduct detrimental to the facility or its functioning, clubhouse members, visitors of the clubhouse or board members is not
permitted at any time
- All conduct is subject to the ruling of the Board of Trustees
- No gambling is permitted on the premises
- Panhandling and/or soliciting are not permitted at any time
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- No pets are allowed in the building at any time, with the exception of
leashed service animals.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times
- Everyone is expected to share in the responsibilities of helping to keep
the facility clean and discarding waste/refuse or recycling (CLEAN plastic/cans/cardboard/paper) in the appropriate bins